A great way to fundraise whilst promoting your club in the community.
The Rotary Club of Caringbah is pleased to offer a new range of Cakes, Puddings and Gingerbread Houses.
• Exciting new products
• New Supplier
• Attractive Packaging
• Simple order system via email
• Delivery to one nominated address for each club
Each rotary club will be given the opportunity to purchase Christmas products, which they then can on-sell to public, businesses and other community groups.
Your club can purchase at the Wholesale Price and then your club sells at the recommended retail price. Your club benefits from the profits.
Your club can nominate to sell at higher or lower than the RRP, it is your clubs decision , you may decided to offer a discount to bulk orders, it is your decision. You control how much profit you wish to make.
Suggestions of who to sell to:
• Ask local businesses to buy cakes as gifts for clients or staff
• Ask local businesses to “sponsor” cakes for a local charity or a disadvantaged family
• Ask local nursing homes to purchase puddings or cakes for their clients as a christmas gift
• Ask local retailers to sell over the counter as your Rotary Club’s fundraiser.
• Send out a newsletter to all your contacts asking them to support your Christmas fundraiser.
• Your club may nominate to select a particular charity that all profits will go to.
Download the Brochure with all the products, Wholesale price, RRP, quantities per carton etc.
Orders by 30th September - Delivered by end of October (full payment by 30th Sept)
Orders by 30th october - Delivery by end of November (full payment by 30th Oct)
Phone: Pam Brown: 0408 402 591 for more details
Click here to download order form
Click here to download brochure